Angry Birds On Line




People are so addicted to this game that Rovio decided to put Angry Birds on line. This is quite pleasing for me. I don't know what's up with my PC but the Angry Birds that I've installed in there can't seem to run. And I can't take a reformat of it as of the moment. I'm too lazy to back up and stuff. And so it's perfect that I can play my favorite game even as I don't have it installed in my own workstation. Not to say that I mean it, but I think it's rather good somehow to not have this hell of a game running on my workstation at an addict's office that is, mine.

The one online, which is actually in Google Chrome, is pretty good though. But not as great as a full screen, PC installed one. Still, having the Angry Birds on line is a good way for the one like me who just has to have AB breaks in the office after lunch time. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

JOHN PEARSON said...

The video demo can be seen on websites to know the rules of angry birds walkthrough in a proper way. After seeing this one can play this game and can enjoy this interesting game. The strategic way of playing this game will increase tour interest in playing this game.

Post a Comment